Dental Implants in Edgewater
Permanent Replacement Options
Dental implants are an amazing option that allows us to have a more permanent replacement of teeth. By creating a strong, artificial root, these fixtures allow support for a crown, bridge, or complete dentures. At Mayo Dental, we complete this procedure and observe the implant over the course of three months to ensure that the implant is stable before a crown is permanently placed. These crowns are made of porcelain to fit seamlessly with the rest of your teeth.
The benefits of implants include the following:
- Allow for eight times greater chewing strength and force than that of a bridge or denture
- Implants can be installed while preserving adjacent teeth
- Avoid indentation of your cheeks that normal dentures may cause
- Implants help keep your bone level healthy due to biting pressure
- Your body treats implants just like your own natural teeth
Contact us at (410) 956-6626 for a free initial consultation for this service.